Ms Shibata and Japanese CPers.

From: Pierre GELINAUD (piilou@hop.multimania.com)
Date: Sun Dec 19 1999 - 05:41:08 PST

Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 22:41:08 +0900
From: "Pierre GELINAUD" <piilou@hop.multimania.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Ms Shibata and Japanese CPers.

Hi all,

> Dear Pierre, > >Was it a joke? The link you gave goes to a page
with 2 links to > >photos from M. Shibata. He is Japanese but
nothing says he took > >these pictures in Japan. > I think that you
will find that he is in fact a she! > regards > Loyd

Oups, in fact I knew that Chiaki Shibata is a woman... but I forgot
it when I wrote this above... sorry Ms. Chibata if you read this.

New topic: Is there somebody who has english speaking contact with
Japaneses CP lovers except Mr. TANABE or Ms. Chibata? I would
appreciate it as I'm far (Okinawa) from Tokyo and other places where
famous Japanese CPers are. Thanks

Pierre Gelinaud http://www.multimania.com/piilou/
http://www.ii-okinawa.ne.jp/people/a-miya/ piilou@pop.multimania.com

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]