CPN

From: Steven Stewart (steven.stewart@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Dec 24 1999 - 06:29:07 PST

Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 09:29:07 -0500
From: Steven Stewart <steven.stewart@worldnet.att.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CPN

Hello,
I have recieved my Journal and would like to thank all of the people,
who volunteer their time and skills, for people like myself to better
understand the world of carnivorous plants. I'm not a wanna-be botanist,
but I do want all of the correct information I can get, to enable me to
grow these plants, and supply correct information for others with
similar interests. I also want to thank Shawn Lyons for giving me some
of the credit for his fame. More credit should have been given to
Henning, and Shawn's family, what a team! Cliff Dodd was responcible for
the connection between Henning and myself, and ultimately the beautiful
Heliamphora Shawn used on "Figure it Out". If anyone plans to talk
plants with Shawn, I would suggest brushing up on the current botanical
nomenclature of the plant family you are interested in!
Take care, Happy Holidays
Steven Stewart,
Sanford, Fl.