Re: bitch, bitch, bitch

From: jneps (jneps@gateway.net)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 18:51:07 PST

Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 19:51:07 -0700
From: jneps <jneps@gateway.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: bitch, bitch, bitch

Hi,

My reply to Phil was not intended to be posted to the list; I
accidentally sent it there by mistake. It was intended strictly
for Phil.

Fernando and anyone else interested: I am not trying to imply any-
thing or accuse anyone of impropriety. If I see something which
does not interest me on the list, I just ignore it. It was not
my intent to offend anyone.

Jeff Shafer