Re: on/off timers

From: Phil Faulisi (Philcula@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 05:32:53 PST

Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 05:32:53 -0800 (PST)
From: Philcula@webtv.net (Phil Faulisi)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: on/off timers

Hi Dick, You should try contacting Charlie's Greenhouse Supply. They
have a unit called a Cycle Stat. It is a micro misting timer that has
two dial settings. One setting for on duration and the other for off.
You can set the on dial for as short as 5 seconds to as long as 8 hours
and the off dial can can be set for I believe 5 minute to 24 hour
intervals. I purchased one of these timers, rather pricey though $80 or
$90, and was also able to find a high pressure/high power pump to run my
RO water through the mist line. What an amazing difference. It's funny.
Sometimes I forget the misters are on and while giving tours of the
greenhouse they all activate at once scaring my guests. Jeez, you would
think it was acid rain by thier reaction.LOL Anyway if you would like
more information you could privately email me. Hope this helps.

Phil