Re: Sarracenia rosea: A new Sarracenia species

From: Steve Clancy (sclancy@sun1.lib.uci.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 10:18:44 PST

Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:18:44 -0800 (PST)
From: Steve Clancy <sclancy@sun1.lib.uci.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Sarracenia rosea: A new Sarracenia species

Baryy,

Are you talking about the journal "SIDA, contributions to botany"?
If so, could you give us a more complete citation to the article? I'd
like to get this via interlibrary loan, but they require as much info as
possible as to author names, title, etc.

Thanks,

--steve

    Steve Clancy MLS, Science Library, Univ. of California, Irvine
          P.O. Box 19556, Irvine, CA 92623-9556 U.S.A.
   949-824-7309 * http://sun3.lib.uci.edu/~sclancy * sclancy@uci.edu
  "Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door
   went nuts."