Cindy kids and aldrovanda papers

From: bruce dudley (bddudley@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 03:02:08 PST

Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 03:02:08 -0800 (PST)
From: bruce dudley <bddudley@yahoo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Cindy kids and aldrovanda papers

Dear Cindy,

> Kaminski, R. 1987a: Studies on the ecology of
Aldrovanda
> and its companion paper:
>
> Kaminski R, 1987b: Studies on the ecology of
aldrovanda vesiculosa

I can obtain both of these "obscure" papers and can
send copies to
you but this would take several weeks (or even a
month) and cost
approximately DM 2.50 (xerox, 25 double pages reduced
to A4) + DM 16
(air mail 250g) = DM 18.50 (9.25 US$). Do you want me
to try this it
or do you need a more rapid/cheaper source?

Kind regards
Jan

Hi Jan
would it be feasible to scan it and send it email? I
don't know if it is physically impossible, or even
illegal, but it would resolve the "time" issue....
It just a hint for how I resolve getting information
to people with technology -- fast and cheap.
Bruce