fungus on D. filiformis ?

From: JScott9653@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 18:14:11 PST

Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 21:14:11 EST
From: JScott9653@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: fungus on D. filiformis ?

Hello

I need some help with some D.filiformis. I grew the plants last summer in
live sphagnum moss and they thrived very well. Then when the weather started
to cool down they formed the hibernaculum. when the weather warmed up and was
very unseasonable mild for zone 5 I put them in the fridge at around 35
degrees to keep them from coming out of dormancy. When the weather cooled
down outside I put them in the garage where the temp was around 35-45
degrees. I then noticed a white fungus on them. Is there a safe fungicide I
can use on them? I would like any help on this.
thanks jscott