Introduction

From: cyclone (novik@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 04:13:39 PST

Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 22:13:39 +1000
From: "cyclone" <novik@ozemail.com.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Introduction

Hi

Just a quick intro.

My name is Tony McEvoy and I live in Brisbane, Australia. I am just getting
back into cp's again after about 15 years. Way back then I was heavily
involved with the now defunct :-( Ipswich Carnivorous Plant Society at one
time being president. At the time it was a thriving club with members all
over Australia.

Recently on a sort of nostalgia kick I purchased a few Sarracenia and
Droseras, did a bit of web surfing and ended up on this list.

I am interested in any current info about locations for viewing cp's in the
wild in Australia especially in Queensland.

I have just returned from a trip to Malaysia (Peninsular not Sabah or
Sarawak unfortunately) and photographed some Nepenthes growing wild in the
Cameron Highlands. Anyone care to identify the following couple of pics
please? Nepenthes was never my forte :-)

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~novik/cps/nepenthes.html

You can zoom a couple of times if necessary by clicking on either image.

Thanks and Happy Growing
Tony