Introduction

From: Paul McCollom (restrepia@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 12:54:45 PST

Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:54:45 PST
From: "Paul McCollom" <restrepia@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Introduction

I have been growing CPs since 1964. Currently, I am growing a few
temperate pitcher plants, Drosera, and Dionaea out of doors.

I grow Mexican butterworts, highland Nepenthes, and Cephalotus in a small
greenhouse. Also had success with Heliamphora in the greenhouse, but they
died from neglect last year, while I was away on
vacation.

I would appreciate info on the upcoming ICPS meeting in San Francisco...
just re-joined ICPS and hope to hear before June.

                  Regards, Paul