U. uliginosa photo

From: Richard Jobson (r.jobson@botany.uq.edu.au)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 22:04:56 PST

Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 17:04:56 +1100
From: "Richard Jobson" <r.jobson@botany.uq.edu.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: U. uliginosa photo

Dear List,
I have a little article going in the Bulletin of the Australian CP
Society on U. uliginosa, but my photos of the plant in habitat and
of flowers are of poor quality. As Murphy's law goes my last flower
of this plant from my collection fell off on Saturday!! So I need a
nice photo of its flower for the cover of the bulletin. Can anyone
help me out? I would need a negative and photo pretty quickly and
will pay for any postage and return the negs ect. If you can help
please email me.
Thanks,
Richard.