CP in Texas

From: Barry Meyers-Rice (bamrice@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 08:46:10 PST

Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 08:46:10 -0800 (PST)
From: Barry Meyers-Rice <bamrice@ucdavis.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP in Texas

>I know a few people gave me some advice last year, but I lost all my
>e-mails from then and December. If Anyone has any information on
>whereabouts for Carnivorous Plants in Texas, please contact me. If
>all goes well, I'll have a nice article to submit to the ICPS
>newsletter. Otherwise, I guess I'll spend a month or two fishing.

Hey Joe,

You'll want to visit far eastern Texas, north of Beaumont. Big Thicket
National Park, Angelina Reservoir area. Places like that. If you can't
find information on the web or elsewhere, give me a buzz and I can look in
my files for more details. I will, of course, make you swear upon the the
souls of your wife and daughter that you won't field collect.

:)

Cheers

Barry

Dr. Barry A. Meyers-Rice