Re: CP in Texas

From: CMcdon0923@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 17:35:19 PST

Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 20:35:19 EST
From: CMcdon0923@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: CP in Texas

In a message dated 11/29/00 12:09:11 AM Central Standard Time,
cp@opus.labs.agilent.com writes:

<< I live in Sweden, Europe. I am going to Galveston, Texas for two weeks in
December. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to find carnivorous plants in
the surroundings of Galveston? >>

Probably the closest place (that I know of) to Galveston to see wild CP is in
Big Thicket National Preserve. It's probably about 70-100 miles northeast of
Galveston, near the city of Beaumont. Try the following for more
information:

http://www.gorp.com/gorp/resource/US_National_Park/tx_big_t.HTM

http://parks.yahoo.com//parks/parks/bith/

Sincerely,