Re: slugs

From: Chris Teichreb (cjteichr@sfu.ca)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 09:15:38 PST

Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 09:15:38 -0800
From: Chris Teichreb <cjteichr@sfu.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: slugs

Hi all,

        The beer trick works well. Another tip is to place your Sarrs in
large, non-draining pots of water. The moat you create will not allow the
slugs to cross (without drowning). Feed the dead slugs to your Sarr
pitchers. They'll thank-you for it :-)!

Chris

--
http://www.geocities.com/cteichreb (Coastal Carnivores, my homepage)