Genlisea

From: Paul Edwards (edwards@net2000.com.au)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 15:21:38 PST

Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 10:21:38 +1100
From: "Paul Edwards" <edwards@net2000.com.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Genlisea

Hi everyone,

Can anyone give me some advice on Genlisea? There doesn't seem to be much
info available on the different varieties. Is it easy to germinate seeds?
What's the best variety to get? I've heard there are annuals, bi-annuals and
perennials. I would prefer a perennial. I plan to try to grow one as
outlined in "The Savage Garden". It's now Autumn in Aust. I know Spring is
the best time to plant seeds, but will they germinate if planted now? (They
will be kept in a controlled temperature hot-house)
Thanks for your help.

  Paul Edwards,
  Bampton Park,
  Neerim South, Victoria.