ICPS in California

From: Joseph Kinyon (corruscate@vivazapata.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 11:25:24 PST

Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 11:25:24 -0800
From: "Joseph Kinyon" <corruscate@vivazapata.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ICPS in California

Dear ? (I'm embarrassed to say I can't remember who it was, sorry.)

The ICPS plant show is coming up, and I wanted to pay for entry to it. I
lost all my e-mail regarding this, including some conversations about San
Francisco water quality, the whereabouts of the Conservatory of Flowers
nepenthes collection, and the need for a whiz bang show on CP's in the Bay
Area. If any or all of this rings a bell, then please contact me (as I
have lost the ability to contact you) on how to ante up my admission fee and
touch base. If you know who I am talking about, then ask them to drop a
line. They live in San Francisco, not to far from Golden Gate Park.
Thanks

Joseph Kinyon

California Academy of Sciences
Education