looking fo a job with cp

From: Catalano Marcello (catalano@internode.it)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 03:42:12 PST

Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 12:42:12 +0100
From: Catalano Marcello <catalano@internode.it>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: looking fo a job with cp

dear friends, dear unknowns, you are my last hope. My name is Marcello
Catalano, 24 years old. I'm italian, I live in Milan. I made the
grammar school. I'm the founder of the italian cp society, and very
proud of it! I've been growing cp since more than 10 years. Especially
all the pitcher plants, that I consider the most sexy. Now I decided to
go away from Italy, and to go to live in an other place of europe. I
will go in the january 2001. I want to stay in europe 'cause "the rest"
is really too far and I still have to learn to live alone. I know
english language and some french. And I'm good looking! :) Now, the
problem: a job and a house. Not exactly an easy problem, I know. As
you can suppose from the title, I'd like to find a job involving cp, it
would be my dream. But it's really difficult. If I don't find it I'm
ready to go in any case, and now I'm working a lot to earn enough money
to survive for one year, looking for a job in the mean time, if there
will be this necessity. But I'm sure that you could help me, as you are
really a lot :) Well, this is the request: a job with cp. I have the
experience and I just need the money to survive. If any of you has
ideas, suggestions or...a job, I'm here. I can also send my curriculum,
as I made many other jobs here. thanks a lot, Marcello Catalano via
Ronchi 2 20134 milano Italy