Confirmation to all those registered for the ICPS Conference

From: Davidogray@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 13:30:10 PST

Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 16:30:10 EST
From: Davidogray@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Confirmation to all those registered for the ICPS Conference

Hello readers,
This note is to confirm that I have sent the initial mailing to all those
registered for the ICPS Conference -- all those that indicated they were
willing to receive their information by e-mail should have had an e-mail from
me by Saturday. If you are registered and you did not get this mailing today
( or got two copies ), please write me, and I will send you the mailing
and/or update my list.
Those of you who indicated you wished to receive your information by postal
mail will be getting their information within a couple of weeks.
There will be more conference news posted here in the next few days.
Thanks to everyone who has registered early for the Conference.
Cheers,
David

PS -- I ommitted the phone number for the Art Center Bed & Breakfast; it is
(415) 567-1526