Re: killing squirrels and other critters.....

From: bruce dudley (bddudley@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 08:37:04 PST

Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 08:37:04 -0800 (PST)
From: bruce dudley <bddudley@yahoo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: killing squirrels and other critters.....

Dear Readers:
> Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 07:37:40 -0600
> From: "george anderson" <georgea3@ix.netcom.com>
> Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 07:26:04 -0600

George: This idea is great! Thanks for the idea....

And Susan: Thank you!! We need to educate people
about a great many ways that animals inter-relate.
People need to be more in tune with their pets
behaviors! Cats and Dogs will scavange dead animals.
If there is poison in the dead body then the dog and
cat may get a lethal dose too! Do we really want to
be poisoning our kid's pets?? (In addition to the
welfare of our environment, too) Your response beat
me to it and you said it all better than I could have,
too!