Re: No more squirrels

From: Philip Semanchuk (mrbones@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 06:06:28 PST

Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:06:28 -0500
From: "Philip Semanchuk" <mrbones@mindspring.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: No more squirrels

>Hey guys ! Squirrel hunting/scaring/slaughtering/poisoning seems to be a
>quite common and enjoyed sport in the US, but i'm afraid most of the reader
>on the list do not really feel concerned by this subject that's been going
>on for a week now. Why not close the issue and get back to CP business ?

Gilles,
This *is* CP business, just be glad you don't need to be interested in it.
I've already lost my only Drosera this year to an animal digging in my pots,
and yesterday I found my Dionaea muscipula 'Red Dragon' has been dug up for
the third time this year. Given the number of postings on this topic I would
judge that there are a lot of other people interested too. If the topic
bores you, exercise your delete key avec plaisir! : )

Regards and good growing to all,
Philip
URL du jour: http://www.hungersite.org/