more strata

From: Sylvia De Rooy (red1@humboldt1.com)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 06:05:21 PST

Date: Mon, 27 Mar 00 07:05:21 -0700
From: Sylvia De Rooy <red1@humboldt1.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: more strata

I am sorry not to let this go but since Michael is hurling about
accusations of harrassment I thought the list should see some of what
myself and Bruce have been subjected to:

When I turned Michael down (on posting to the discussion) here is what I
got:
When I then told him to deal with his anger elsewhere he said:
> [...]
Below is what he sent to Bruce:
>You are delussional, Bruce! YOU are the coward. But like a typical
>liberal, you have no arguments that you can support with facts! Only fuzzy
>feelings!
>
>I set up the debate on a public forum (to let the listserv free for CP
>postings only), where you can present your side. I even deleted your E-mail
>addresses to protect your privacy. WHERE ARE YOU? Are you too lost for
>words to come to the board and present your case?!?!
>
>You are pathetic....
>
>Michael
I would, privately, like to hear from the many people that Michael claims
emailed him.