African violet/Saintpaulia

From: Marie-louise Flannery (plxmf@nottingham.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 08:27:24 PST

Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 17:27:24 +0100
From: "Marie-louise Flannery" <plxmf@nottingham.ac.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: African violet/Saintpaulia

To who it may concern,
I am a student at Nottingham University and i am growing Saintpaulia ionantha cv. emi and miho in tissue culture. I found your address on the web
and was wondering if you would have any more specific information regarding the growth conditions of these cultivars both in vivo and in vitro? Or if not, if there is anyone you are in contact with that could provide me with useful information.
I look forward to hearing from you with any information you may have.
Kind Regards
Marie-Louise Flannery