It would be nice if

From: Hideka Kobayashi (hkobayashi4@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 09:20:59 PST

Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:20:59 CST
From: "Hideka Kobayashi" <hkobayashi4@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: It would be nice if

you directly posted your message in stead of sending me a private message,
Sylvia. I just used your message as a template for my expression of my
opinion. I made minor changes, such as removing 'not' and changing some
adjectives. If my message does not make a sense, could it be because of the
original message? Obviously, 'someones' is not a correct spelling for
someone's. Or is it really? Another [sic] simply indicates there is no space
between a period and the beginning of the next sentence. My main point is, I
do not think accusing the majority of us ("All you care....") in public
without sufficient evidence is very wise. You also accused somebody because
you thought he personally attacked you (maybe he did), but you did the same
thing. Name calling is not very clever, either. Just don't assume you are
right simply because some supported your view point. I did not respond
initially because I was annoyed by your immature attitude. Need I say more?
I appreciate it if you do not send me a 'personal' message next time.

Hideka

I am sorry but your posting to the CP list makes no sense whatsoever. In
addition the places that you have marked "sic" are not mis-spellings. What
is your point? Based on several emails I've received no one can figure out
what you are trying to say.
Sylvia De Rooy

So Silvia, let me get this right, are you saying that the issue of wholesale
slaughter of animals to protect plants in someones [sic] yard is not
pertinent to a cp discussion? Are you saying that someone posting that
animals have rights and can be killed by humans w/ nary a backward glance is
not pertinent to the survival of plant life? Somehow I don't think so. Is
what you're really saying that your immature view on just don't want to see
waves made on the list? If that's what you're saying then I would suggest
you check out your priority list. Some things cannot be let to slide. The
bottom line here is that the posting by you is one of the ugliest pieces
ofwork I've had the displeasure of seeing in a long time and once again I
say: everyone on the list should be outraged by it.They [sic] should also
beoutraged by her choice to direct her attack personally. Yes, I do agree
w/the poster who spoke to the issue of overpopulation but it must be
remembered that at least part of your reason for the gross overpopulation is
the thinking that humans do not have rights that other animals always do. It
is that thinking that is leading us into, as Dr. Shafer said, interesting
times. So Silvia, in spite of your 'I am right, you are WRONG' message, I
believe that you are NOT on track. Stop accusing the majority of people
senselessly. But please, remember that this is a CP listserve. Keep your
stuff on track.

Hideka

I left all the mistakes that spell check pointed out. Therefore, I am not
responsible for misspelling and etc.