Re: Nep Inquiry

From: Nigel Hurneyman (nhurneym@uk.oracle.com)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 10:07:11 PST

Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 19:07:11 +0100
From: Nigel Hurneyman <nhurneym@uk.oracle.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Nep Inquiry

Hi Leigh,

Congratulations on being visited by a policeman bright enough to tell
the difference between D dichotoma and illegal substances. I hope you
took the opportunity to snare him into our hobby by giving him a spare
capensis or spatulata!

You should be able to grow illegal substances in perfect safety now
- your neighbour will be too embarrassed to complain again and the
police won't take any complaint seriously.

I find cat-lovers hard to understand. Recently a man was found to have
been trapping cats that came into his garden, and driving miles into
the countryside before releasing them. The local cat lobby was
outraged because cats are wild and therefore have the right to roam in
whichever garden they want, but it's wrong to release the cats in the
countryside because they're not wild and therefore can't fend for
themselves!!!!!!!

NigelH