AW: H. ionasii and H. nova species Ilu tepui

From: Andreas Wistuba (andreas@wistuba.com)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 03:18:46 PST

Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 13:18:46 +0200
From: "Andreas Wistuba" <andreas@wistuba.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: AW: H. ionasii and H. nova species Ilu tepui

Hi Angie,

I do nothing special with H. ionasii - sorry to say that. Do you have any
idea about the clone you grow? Did it come from me?

I grow them as any other Heliamphora and they are really easy here. As I
wrote I find the species from Ilu very slow, but not H. ionasii.

I just fertilize them rarely, no real food.

Bye

Andreas

-----Urspr\374ngliche Nachricht-----