Albion Bog

From: Michael Gallagher (Disaguy@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 21:51:03 PDT

Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 21:51:03 -0700
From: Michael Gallagher <Disaguy@pacbell.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Albion Bog

Hi All,

I'm very curious about the location of the infamous cp site near
Mendocino. I'm kind of new to the cp world but very interested in Drosera
since I discovered their growing habitat is very similar to that of the
Disa orchid. I get up to the Mendocino area every once in a while to visit
a fellow Disa grower and even though he lives fairly close,( in Ft. Bragg)
he has never heard of a cp site near Mendocino or the "Albion bog". If
anyone could give me directions to this mythical place, I would certainly
enjoy seeing it. I promise to take nothing but pictures and leave nothing
but footprints.

Cheers,

Mike

Michael Gallagher