U. menziesii culture

From: Richard Jobson (r.jobson@botany.uq.edu.au)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 03:37:24 PDT

Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 20:37:24 +1000
From: "Richard Jobson" <r.jobson@botany.uq.edu.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: U. menziesii culture

Hi Matt and other U. menziesii hopefuls,
I know that I told you that my U. menziesii had produced a nice
bunch of leaves several weeks after I wetted up the soil. But all of a
sudden, this week, the leaves rotted off leaving a quite healthy
tuber.

This exerience indicates to me that the soil needs to be just moist
rather than wet. Any one out there have some input on this subject,
it would be great to get these beautiful things flowering.
Rich.