Re: Capensis Flowers

From: Joe Martinez (joe@jmmsoftware.com)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 22:30:45 PDT

Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 22:30:45 -0700
From: Joe Martinez <joe@jmmsoftware.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Capensis Flowers

Bill,

Thanks for the reassurance. I was looking for something like the
photo on page 128 in Peter's book, "The Savage Garden". That is
a very nice picture of a D. Capensis flower all the way open. Mine
never seem to make it there. It seems like they go from almost open
to shriveled up. Perhaps I'm just missing it, but I'm checking it 3-4
times per day. Maybe it's just not humid enough here. I'll move it to
the shade and see if I get any better results tomorrow.

Thanks,
    Joe