Hi

From: sundews@home.com
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 18:52:33 PDT

Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 18:52:33 -0700
From: sundews@home.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Hi

Hello everyone !!
My name is Mike and I live in Barrie Ontario , Canada, I have been
growing CPs for about a year now . I currently grow Nepenthes
coccinea , Burkii , and some unidentified species , Drosera
Capensis , Capensis red form and albino form , D. filliformus
regular and albino form , D. intermedia tropical form , D.capillaris ,
D. spatulata , Dionaea Muscipula regular , dentata , shark tooth
and some clumping forms, Utricularia subulata , Pinguicula
macrophylla and Heliamphora minor and a
Heliamphora minor X heterodoxa . I have spent many hours reading
all the back issues of this listserv and have learned so much and
figure it was time to finally say hi instead of just lurking ...I am
currently working on a web site and will post the address when its
complete..

Mike