Re: GENUSTOR + Plant links

From: Michael Hunt (stovehouse@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 21:30:03 PDT

Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 00:30:03 -0400
From: Michael Hunt <stovehouse@earthlink.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: GENUSTOR + Plant links

Paul Temple wrote:

> First part of email concerns GENUSTOR. Second part is unrelated and
> concerns plant links.
>
> At last the web site is fully configured so I can announce that GENUSTOR
> is now available
>
> For those not familiar with my rare mails on this topic, very briefly,
> GENUSTOR is plant accession tracking software.

  Paul,

   Excellent web site. The Genustor software looks very impressive. I have
been looking for a program designed for specialty collections. Most offered
are very general.
   Also the links page is very detailed and thought out, a very useful up to
date tool.
   Question, I didn't see (or missed) any information on the program
accepting photos of various species. Can you provide some information on
this?
   Thank you,

Michael Hunt
St. Petersburg Fl