Pest/Disease Info Sites?

From: Kit Halsted (kit@kithalsted.com)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 17:36:07 PDT

Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 20:36:07 -0400
From: Kit Halsted <kit@kithalsted.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Pest/Disease Info Sites?

I've got lots of questions about pests I'll be posting as soon as I
get more pics up on my web site. I'd prefer to simply look up the
info on the web, but there don't seem to be any CP-pest/disease sites
out there. In the interest of providing what service I can to the CP
community, I'd like to offer free web hosting for such a site if
anyone on this list has the knowledge to supply the information for
it. It's not the best hosting in the world, just a 133MHz SGI on a
416k SDSL connection, but it should easily handle the amount of
traffic I would expect it to get based on the number of posts to this
list. If anybody's up for it, please contact me.

-Kit