Kiwis need a ride to ICPS Conference from Redwood City

From: Davidogray@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 12 2000 - 11:11:45 PDT

Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 14:11:45 EDT
From: Davidogray@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Kiwis need a ride to ICPS Conference from Redwood City

Hi List Readers,
if anyone who lives in the S.F.Bay Area can help a few Kiwis ( New Zealanders
) who need a ride to the ICPS, it would be most appreciated. Especially if
you live in the South Bay or on the Penninsula and can pick up these guys in
Redwood City, please write Andrew at the e-mail address below. Thanks to
everyone who's helping with the ICPS Conference,
Cheers,
David

<< From: ajbroome@yahoo.com (Andrew Broome)
<< To: Davidogray@aol.com

<< David,

<< I bet you're busy with a thousand more important
<< things to do with the ICPS meeting and I'm not sure
<< if you'll be able to help but I figured I'd ask
<< anyway :)

<< During the ICPS meeting we will be staying in
<< Redwood City and while I'm pretty familiar with
<< the trains and bus system and am convinced we'll
<< be able to get to Fort Mason with a minimum of
<< hassle, it'll be somewhat slow. So, I'm wondering
<< if you know of anyone who will be driving from or
<< through Redwood City each day who may be able to
<< offer us a ride? We would, of course, be happy to
<< split gas costs etc and will be fairly flexible
<< with timing etc.

<< any suggestions you may have on the above will
<< be gratefully received.

<< Can we perhaps post a note at the main desk, or
<< can you enquire on the main CP list maybe? I don't
<< have access to an account that I can post from
<< right now...

<< Thanks for your time,

<< Andrew Broome, from New Zealand, looking forward
<< to the weekend after next...