Michael Pagoulatos

From: Phil Hanley (p.hanley@hud.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 03:03:20 PDT

Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 11:03:20 +0100
From: Phil Hanley <p.hanley@hud.ac.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Michael Pagoulatos

> Michael Pagoulatos main goal on the cp list serve seems to start conflict.
> Once he incites emotional reponses he then tries to move his pointless
> agenda to some NRA debate forum.
> Everyone has the right to their own opinions and views.
> Tell me Mr. Pagoulatos what can you contribute to growing cp? How about
> habitat information on cp?
> What species are you growing, and how? What are your favorite plants?

I am also getting pretty pissed off with trawling through pages of crap to
get
to some CP related items and every time it happens it is Michael Pagoulatos
at
the root of it all. A suggestion - no matter how provocative his postings
would
people on the list try not to respond or if you must reply can you do it
directly
to him. He thrives on the sort of reaction he usually gets. Without a
response
perhaps he will go back to "subguns" "biggerhammer" permanently.