Darlingtonia from Atlanta conference

From: Sunpitcher@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 04:40:16 PDT

Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 07:40:16 EDT
From: Sunpitcher@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Darlingtonia from Atlanta conference

Susan, wanted to say congratulations on keeping those Darlingtonia alive!! I
also purchased some of those seedlings but only kept them alive for a short
period of time. They were doing fine in VA but died shortly after arriving
in SC. I keep telling myself I will give up trying to grow Darlingtonia but
then "rescue" plants from Lowes every spring. Usually this just gives them a
slower, moister death than drying up at Lowes. Good growing. Angie Nichols,
 Pawleys Island, SC