TO Wayne, RE: Bogs

From: michael pagoulatos (michaelpagoulatos@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 07:19:15 PDT

Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 07:19:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: michael pagoulatos <michaelpagoulatos@yahoo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: TO Wayne, RE: Bogs

Wayne, you write:
 "Michael,This is my first year with a small outdoor
bog, Sarracenia and VFTs in Zone 7.
Any information about your (or anyone else's) bog
would be appreciated.".

>I would be better able to help you if you had
specific questions. The subject of bogs has been
addressed extensively on this listserv and there are a
couple of useful posts that I can Email you.

I suggest that you buy the book "Savage Garden" by
Peter D'Amato (Barnes & Noble carry it); it will
answer almost all your questions regarding bogs, and a
lot of your questions regarding CPs.

Email me privately (or post here)with your questions,
and I will be glad to answer them.

Take care,
Michael PAgoulatos

Get Yahoo! Mail -- Free email you can access from anywhere!
http://mail.yahoo.com/