Stir up trouble and Flytrap Red Piranhna

From: sean samia (seansamia@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 23:47:43 PDT

Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 23:47:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: sean samia <seansamia@yahoo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Stir up trouble and Flytrap Red Piranhna

Hi Ivan and everyone out there on the listserver! I've
been bombarded with endless e-mails on how to grow
Petiolaris. What's the problem? They're easy to grow.
Yes, the D.Ladel is a hybrid between (D.Paradoxa X. D.
Falconeri). D. Kenneallyi is a hybrid (D.Falconeri X.
D.Petiolaris). D.Derbyensis is a hybrid(D.Ordensis X.
D.Lanata). There are also two more on my hit list that
I think are hybrids, but until i can confirm it, i
will not release the information. I also have a new
hybrid in the works! It will have the leaf shape and
color of D.Falconeri, but it will have the hairiness
of D.Ordensis. My Dionaea var. Red Pirahna has
produced alot of plants and seeds for me. Here in
California, it never goes dormant. The most impressive
plant I've ever grown. Yes, the seedlings come up
solid bloodred with dentate teeth, just like mama, i
have a lot of seed. I will be sending seed to the
Seed bank run by Tom Johnson, e-mail address at
Tom@carnivorousplants.org. and I welcome any other
clubs from around the world to get free Red Piranha
seed in their banks free of charge. and foe the last
time, Venus Flytrap is not related to D. Falconeri. If
I got nickel for every time I tried, i would be Bill
Gates!!! (HAHAHA) Sean

Get Yahoo! Mail -- Free email you can access from anywhere!
http://mail.yahoo.com/