Re: Stir up trouble and Flytrap Red Piranhna

From: schlauer@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 04:08:21 PDT

Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 11:08:21 +0000
From: schlauer@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Stir up trouble and Flytrap Red Piranhna

Dear Sean,

> Yes, the D.Ladel is a hybrid between (D.Paradoxa X. D.
> Falconeri). D. Kenneallyi is a hybrid (D.Falconeri X.
> D.Petiolaris). D.Derbyensis is a hybrid(D.Ordensis X.
> D.Lanata). There are also two more on my hit list that
> I think are hybrids, but until i can confirm it, i
> will not release the information. (...)

This is very interesting news! Are you going to publish this once you
have confirmed what you consider appropriate? Just by chance, I know
a fine little journal (called Carnivorous Plant Newsletter) that
spreads this kind of information among its readers. I know an editor
of this journal personally, and I am confident that I could persuade
him to accept a paper from you. ;-)

Kind regards
Jan