bird dispersion

From: JWi5770869@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 16:27:46 PDT

Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 19:27:46 EDT
From: JWi5770869@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: bird dispersion

cp@opus.labs.agilent.com writes:

> In regards to the re-growth after desiccation - go grab some U.
> gibba and dried it out for a month or two then stick the mass back
> in the water and see if it re grows - it will!!

Rich and Filippo,

Thanks for passing the info on. Rich's contribution has helped me to
understand this a little better. It's still hard to think of U.Gibba, a thin
aquatic, drying out and then re-animating itself when it hits water again.
I guess that i'll have to have a go at this experiment myself (but as i can't
keep any aquatic Utrics for any great length of time, in IDEAL conditions I
may have some trouble with this experiment. LOL.)

Thanks

John Wilden
Southport
Lancs.