Stressed neps? (was: N. northiana and live s

From: Christer Berglund (christer.berglund@amiga.pp.se)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 12:06:29 PDT

Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 21:06:29 +0200
From: Christer Berglund <christer.berglund@amiga.pp.se>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Stressed neps? (was: N. northiana and live s

Hi,

First of all thanks to Sean S for his very interesting N. northiana
growing media info.

Here's a question to anyone who's experimented with different growing
media for nepenthes:

Does neps in general (and N. northiana in particular) show stress signs
quickly if the growing media is not to their liking, or very late so
it's difficult to rescue the plant?

The reason I'm asking is that I want to try an inorganic growing medium
(GreenMix) on my future N. northiana, and it would be nice if I could
stop the experiment in time, if anything should go wrong.

Regards,

--
Christer Berglund
E-mail: christer.berglund@amiga.pp.se