Re: Feeding Sars and just what do mosquitos eat ?

From: Steve Clancy (sclancy@lib.uci.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 13:38:12 PDT

Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:38:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: Steve Clancy <sclancy@lib.uci.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Feeding Sars and just what do mosquitos eat ?

Michael,

I believe that the male mosquito feeds on plant juices as opposed to the
female which feeds on blood.

--steve

  Steve Clancy MLS, AHIP, Health Sciences Librarian
       University of California, Irvine
 949-824-7309 * Sun3.lib.uci.edu/~sclancy * sclancy@uci.edu
    BrainLock.homestead.com * BrainLock.50megs.com
   "Everyone thinks I'm crazy, except for my friends deep
    inside the earth."
                 "Question Everything"