nep taxonomy

From: Olivier Marthaler (o.marthaler@eurospan.com)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 09:37:59 PDT

Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 17:37:59 +0100
From: Olivier Marthaler <o.marthaler@eurospan.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: nep taxonomy

Hi everybody (esp. Paul, Jan, Charles, Ch'ien, Phill, Ric, Andreas, Joe
and co),

Having been disconnected from the latest news for a while, I don't know
now how far the "polemic" or better said the taxonomy research has gone
concerning the following Nepenthes from Central-Northern Sumatra:

- sp. Bandahara
- Densiflora
- Diatas
- sp. Kemiri
- sp Poetjok Angusan
- Singalana

What are the latest publications about them or has anybody looked into
that matter in a very specific way?

Having "discovered" the sp. Kemiri back a few years ago thanks to
top-experts friends, I (and I guess not to be the only one) am really
curious and do wonder if anybody has clarified the taxonomy of these
close-related plants!!!

Thanx in advance for your answers, you wisemen!

OL