Testing CP Water

From: Frank Breil (Frank.Breil@brio.com)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 09:49:10 PDT

Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 09:49:10 -0700
From: Frank Breil <Frank.Breil@brio.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Testing CP Water

     I am using a reverse osmosis system to prepare water for my cp's and
would like to verify the water quality periodically. Two questions; 1)
what do I want to test for (I would guess acidity and mineral content)? and
2) Can anyone suggest a commercially-available reliable testing kit and
where I could buy it? I have lots of plants and worry about my reverse
osmosis system malufunctioning without my knowing until its too late.

        frank