d.madagascariensis

From: Jack Milln (jackmilln@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 13:50:06 PDT

Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 20:50:06 GMT
From: "Jack Milln" <jackmilln@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: d.madagascariensis

hi everybody
im new to the list and this is my first question. does anybody know anything
about d.madagascariensis? i presume by the name it is from madagascar but im
not sure if it grows like winter growing south african drosera or like other
south african drosera. i received seed at christmas and planted them
straight away. they germinated within a couple of weeks and kept on growing.
they now have very pretty 2" rosettes and even flowered about a month ago
producing seed. do they have any dormancy requirements? do they grow like
any other drosera that has more available information? if anyone knows
anything about this plant, please answer my calls. thanks in advance,
take care,
jack.