Web Site Updates

From: Phil Wilson (cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 08:46:44 PDT

Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 16:46:44 +0100
From: Phil Wilson <cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Web Site Updates

Hi,

I have just uploaded a total revamp of my web site. Its not entirely
finished (will it ever?) but hopefully there will be something of
interest.

My current sales list is now on the site. I will be travelling to the
Bonn Plant event on 9th September. If any growers wish to order plants I
can bring them to the show (bare rooted only).

I also have a few dormant Drosera tubers available. The details are not
yet on my sales list. I hope to be able to add these in the next few
days.

I have not had the opportunity to test the site with Netscape so if
anyone experiences any difficulties I would appreciate an email!

Regards,
Phil Wilson
Email: cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk
Web Site: www.pwilson.demon.co.uk