Re: Carnivore or not etc.

From: antony orpin (antony@aorpin.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 10:31:34 PDT

Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 18:31:34 +0100
From: "antony orpin" <antony@aorpin.freeserve.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re:  Carnivore or not etc.

Paul, I think you have made a very good point, the arguement of a
definition is of very little consequence, considering all of the
variations. When one starts to consider a ''simple'' problem, it
takes others to open up other avenues of thought, and........ Now,
the defensive aspect really intrigues me now..... At the end of the
day, we have a group of plants, which are fascinating, and give us
pleasure to grow, What more of a reason do we need to grow them?
The discusions now will I expect be here, I hope for a long time
yet. When all the questions are answered, what is left?

Tony

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]