Turkish CP Seed

From: R. Beer (bbeer@u.washington.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2000 - 09:29:14 PDT

Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 09:29:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: "R. Beer" <bbeer@u.washington.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Turkish CP Seed

Hi all -

I've been rather scarce on the list - been in Turkey for the last 6 months
or so.

I just got back to Trabzon from a collecting tyrip around the Black Sea
area and managed to collect seed of Drosera intermedia from a mountain
meadow near Ikizdere (up from Rize), and Pinguicula balcanica from
Savvaltepe near Murgul (Artvin province). I won't be growing it myself
and would be glad to make it available to folks on the list who want it -
I'd prefer to send it to one person who can re-distribute it to anyone
interested.

Let me know and I'll proceed - in the meantime good growing!

bob