Urgent help needed

From: Carlos E Casas (ALCONBOG!BOGMAIL1!CasasCE@alconcol.attmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 02:01:00 PDT

Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:01:00 +0000
From: ALCONBOG!BOGMAIL1!CasasCE@alconcol.attmail.com (Carlos E Casas)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Urgent help needed

Hello

My name is Carlos.

I live in Colombia, South America.

I have a problem, I bougth a Nephentes Bicalcarata 3 months ago.

At that time I had to travel so I left her with a friend who was
supossed to take good care of her. I came back 2 weeks ago, finding
my plant with only two leafes no hood, dry moss, generall in verry
bad condition.

What I did is changed the moss, anp planted it in a bigger plastic
pot, with holes on its bottom, I placed the pot in a bowl with
water.

Results: smelly water, and the plant is strill green but not
getting any better.

I will really aprectiatte if you could help me saving her!!

Regards, Carlos