RE: Zero-Tol

From: Tom Massey (massey@fmhi.usf.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 06:32:03 PDT

Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 09:32:03 -0400
From: "Tom Massey" <massey@fmhi.usf.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Zero-Tol

Hi Carol:

I have a friend who uses Zerotol on his Neps fairly regularly. He also
grows palms and a few other things as well. He has been very happy with the
results. I have used it on Neps and Sarrs. altho I can't say that it has
been outrageously effective. It seems to help some problems if the plant is
not too far gone.

I would be careful on Drosera, I was recently told that this has a hydrogen
peroxide base - and I have had others tell me about the foaming or oxidizing
features when it is applied. So FWIW,

Tom in Fl.