RE: Slack book at Amazon UK

From: John Brittnacher (jgbritt@mac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 10:01:52 PDT

Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:01:52 -0700
From: John Brittnacher <jgbritt@mac.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Slack book at Amazon UK

The Adrian Slack book newly in print is _Carnivorous Plants_. I got
mine from Amazon USA last week. I have not compared it page by page
with the original 1979 edition but it appears to be somewhat updated.
Peter D'Amato's _Savage Garden_ is still the must have general CP book
but this book is a valuable addition to your CP book library. It is a
general book but is very slanted toward Sarracenia which is fine with
me. And at about $20 plus shipping you can't afford not to have it.

John Brittnacher