Why hasn\'t Adrian Slack\'s excellent book been reprinted?

From: william.sherren@ukonline.co.uk
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 11:07:52 PDT

Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:07:52 +0100 (BST)
From: william.sherren@ukonline.co.uk
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Why hasn\'t Adrian Slack\'s excellent book been reprinted?

Hi
I am curious as to why Adrian Slacks book "Insect eating Plants & how
to grow them" has not now been reprinted. As Marston Press, (any
relations to the defunked Marston exotics??) have
reprinted "Carnivorous Plants" , why stop there...

Also, can anyone tell me whether Adrian is sadly dead (from a stroke I
believe he suffered), or still hopefully around?

Oh well, time to dust down the greenhouse heaters & watch the
electricity bill go through the roof!!..

cheers

Bill
www.fly-catchers.co.uk