Re: Sphagnum moss

From: FOODBAG@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 09:49:31 PST

Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 12:49:31 EST
From: FOODBAG@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Sphagnum moss

  Yes, I am really talking about the weed called sphagnum. I may be wrong,
but I don't think there are sphagnum bogs in Nebraska. I will check into
that, because if there is, there is always hope of D. rotuntifolia or some
other CP being found. If anyone else has it growing out of controll and would
love to get rid of some, feel free to e-mail me.
  Also, anyone have classic Victorian Nepenthes hybrids, or similar crosses,
with spare rooted cuttings for sale/trade?

  Regards,

  Joe Griffin
  Lincoln, Nebraska(home to a zillion weeds, but not the above:( )
  USA